This role involves providing general administrative support within North Bristol Advice Centre.
What can you gain?
- Opportunity to work within a small, friendly team
- On the job training
- Opportunity to attend wider training around advice provision
What does the role involve?
- Providing clerical support to the team including data entry and word processing
- Phone calls to clients where applicable
- Preparing materials/photocopying
- 4 hours per week
- Minimum 6 month commitment
How to apply
Download the full role description here.
If you would like to apply, fill in our online application form.
Alternatively, contact our Volunteer Coordinator to find out more, or if you would prefer an application form by email.