This role involves supporting our clients with disability benefit application forms at weekly appointments. Currently, volunteers can be home-based or work from our office in Lockleaze.
What can you gain?
- Experience of working with clients one-to-one.
- Development of benefits knowledge and communication skills.
- Full induction and role training, as well as access to wider NBAC training opportunities.
What does the role involve?
- Weekly client appointments to support people applying for disability benefits.
- Recording client information on NBAC’s case management system.
- Follow up calls to track client progress through the benefits application system.
- Flexible days
- Half day a week
- Minimum 9 month commitment
How to apply
Download the full role description here.
If you would like to apply, fill in our online application form.
Closing date: 24th September 2021.
Interviews: 5th October 2021.
Training for the role will involve committing to a maximum of 6 half-day sessions on a Tuesday from 19th October 2021.
Alternatively, contact our Volunteer Coordinator to find out more, or if you would prefer an application form by email.