This role involves accompanying our clients to their welfare benefit assessment interviews.
What can you gain?
- An opportunity to support vulnerable people to attend a face to face assessment
- Training around Welfare Benefits and assessment criteria
What does the role involve?
- Making contact with clients to discuss assessment interview prior to the event
- Accompanying clients to their PIP or ESA assessment appointments for support
- To be a reassuring presence for the client
- 2-3 hours per assessment
- Minimum 6 month commitment
How to apply
Download the full role description here.
If you would like to apply, fill in our online application form.
Alternatively, contact our Volunteer Coordinator to find out more, or if you would prefer an application form by email.