This new opportunity will play a key role in helping to tackle digital exclusion in the community. You will be working remotely and supporting clients over the phone and online to improve their digital skills and help them access vital online resources.
What can you gain?
- Opportunity to help combat digital exclusion in the community.
- Full induction and role training, as well as access to wider NBAC training opportunities.
What does the role involve?
- Supporting isolated, digitally excluded clients to learn how to access the Internet using a tablet.
- Providing 1-1 telephone and online mentoring on a weekly basis to enable clients to access Internet services including essential health, wellbeing and social resources.
- Keeping accurate records of your work and maintaining regular communication with the role supervisor.
- Flexible days and times.
- 4 hours per week.
- Minimum 3 month commitment.
How to apply
Download the full role description here.
If you would like to apply, fill in our online application form.
Alternatively, contact our Volunteer Coordinator to find out more, or if you would prefer an application form by email.