This new opportunity will play a key role in facilitating communication between our EU Settlement Scheme caseworker and our Romanian service users. You will provide interpreting support - either by phone or in person - to enable those needing language support to complete their applications to the EU Settlement Scheme.
What can you gain?
- Opportunity to support non-English speaking clients to complete their applications to the EU Settlement Scheme and secure their rights in the UK.
- Full induction and training around the EU Settlement scheme process, and access to wider NBAC training opportunities.
What does the role involve?
- Communicating fluently in Romanian and English.
- Providing an interpreting service to support Romanian clients applying to the EU Settlement Scheme.
- Working closely with the EU Settlement Scheme caseworker to ensure applicants are engaged in and fully understand the application process and outcomes.
- Flexible days and times.
- Maximum 4 hours per week.
- Minimum 6 month commitment.
How to apply
Download the full role description here.
If you would like to apply, fill in our online application form.
Alternatively, contact our Volunteer Coordinator to find out more, or if you would prefer an application form by email.