This role involves supporting the weekly online drop-in, helping people use computers, tablets and smartphones to access the internet and learn basic IT skills.
What can you gain?
- Experience of working with clients 1 to 1 and supporting them to meet their learning needs
- Full induction and training
- Experience of working as a member of a small, supportive team
What does the role involve?
- Welcoming people to the drop-in and creating a friendly, supportive environment
- Supporting clients to feel confident using computers, tablets and smartphones, and accessing the Internet
- Keeping accurate records of work undertaken.
- Tuesday AM: 9.30am - 12.30pm or Wednesday PM: 1.00pm - 4.00pm
- Minimum 6 month commitment
How to apply
Download the full role description here.
If you would like to apply, fill in our online application form.
Alternatively, contact our Volunteer Coordinator to find out more, or if you would prefer an application form by email.