This role involves supporting the weekly online drop-in, helping people to fill in online forms, apply for Universal Credit and complete welfare benefit checks.
What can you gain?
- Experience of working with clients 1 to 1
- Development of welfare benefits knowledge and communication skills
- Experience of working as a member of a small, supportive team
What does the role involve?
- To carry out benefit checks for clients using an online tool
- Supporting clients to apply for Universal Credit
- Assist at the drop-in, supporting clients to feel confident using computers, tablets and smartphones, and going online
- Tuesday or Thursday mornings, 10am-1pm
- Minimum 6 month commitment
How to apply
Download the full role description here.
If you would like to apply, fill in our online application form.
Alternatively, contact our Volunteer Coordinator to find out more, or if you would prefer an application form by email.