This role involves transporting older people to a local supermarket and then returning them home.
What can you gain?
- Opportunity to make a difference to the lives of some of our older people
- Chance to meet people and feel valued
- Being part of a team within the local Lockleaze community
What does the role involve?
- Collecting the minibus from a designated pick-up point
- Collecting people from their homes, taking them to a local supermarket and then returning them home
- Liaising with the shopping trip organiser/NBAC regarding trip attendances
- Fortnightly on Fridays
- Minimum 6 month commitment
How to apply
Download the full role description here.
If you would like to apply, fill in our online application form.
Alternatively, contact our Volunteer Coordinator to find out more, or if you would prefer an application form by email.